Calendar of professional education
events for parenting educators
The courses and events listed below are organised or endorsed by CAPEA. It is your responsibility to ensure that you research all the details to ensure that the educational activity meets your learning needs and potential workplace requirements.
“Choose a card – activities for Childbirth Education”
Childbirth and Parenting Educators of Australia Inc., NSW Branch
Professional Development Day – A day dedicated to activities used in childbirth education.
- When: Watch this space – to be advised
- Where: the Bankstown Sports Club (8 Greenfield Parade, Bankstown)
$120 CAPEA members (morning tea/lunch included)
$140 non CAPEA members (morning tea/lunch included)
- Contact: Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Australasian Marcé Society & Tresillian Family Care Centres New Paradigms in Parenting, Perinatal Mental Health and Wellbeing
- When: Thursday 9 & Friday 10 September 2021
- Where: Online Virtual Conference