Join or Renew Membership
The easiest way to join CAPEA is below, online, paying via Paypal or credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Your fee is immediately tracked and receipted so you can quickly enjoy the benefits.
You may also choose to pay by direct debit, but PLEASE write your name on the bank transfer or we have no idea where the money came from and you would not get any membership benefits until details are clarified.
For those who wish to complete the paper version, it can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or posted to our national address; please note that it may take up to a month for a response from a posted form.
If you believe that you have successfully transferred funds to our account by paypal, direct debit or cheque, and have not received a receipt within 4-6 weeks, please contact us with your details and bank receipt.
It is beneficial for childbirth and early parenting educators to be an individual member of CAPEA to:
- Receive huge discounts for workshops, seminars, conferences hosted by state or national CAPEA
- Apply for personal recognition as a CAPEA Certification as an Educator or Trainer and may be listed as such for a defined time on our website
- Have a personal copy of the CAPEA journal Interaction 3 times per year
- May access extra resources in the members-only area of our website
- Have voting rights and opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of CAPEA
Organisations that apply for membership receive one copy of Interaction to keep in touch with CAPEA activities, in addition to those seen on our website and via social media. Only one representative of the organisation may claim discounts for CAPEA educational events.
Forms for printing: Membership for Individuals Membership for Organisations